The novel explores the boundaries of social networking - how it effects a person's perception of individuals and how online personas can differ from real life.
Andrew will be doing a series of events in April to promote the novel's release. These include:
- Hornsey Library, London – 2nd April, 6pm
- Beckenham Library, London – 10th April, 6.30pm
- Shortlands Library, Shortlands – 15th April, 2.15pm-3.30pm
- Highgate Library, London – 23rd April, 7pm
- Big Green Bookshop, London – 30th April, 7.30pm
A Virtual Love is available to pre-order by clicking here